HELLO, WE ARE MILES PRINTING
Our staff and our customers are the reason for our existence. Therefore, we will:
- Work with customers to identify and understand their needs and expectations to ensure we meet their requirements.
- Create an environment of continuous learning and knowledge sharing to increase personal growth and organizational effectiveness.
- Create and provide continually improved products and services that successfully fulfill the defined satisfaction metrics of our customers.
BB-dren cellulite: il drenante per sgonfiare la pancia Passione Benessere – Il portale sul Fitness, Benessere e Alimentazione patreon steroidi a vita asian fitness sex teen tube
We believe the best way to lead is by example. We listen to ideas and concerns of associates. We encourage those we lead by recognizing and celebrating both individual and group accomplishments. We encourage personal and professional growth of all employees at all levels.
QUALITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
We are reliable and others can depend upon us. We accept commitments and consistently perform in ways to meet them. We take steps to ensure the quality of our work.
We understand and are sensitive to the issues of raising families while committed to a demanding work environment. We promote the balance of work and life with equal focus on meeting corporate goals and customer’s needs.
We value the safety of our employees and are committed to providing a safe workplace.
HONESTY & INTEGRITY
We are truthful with customers, employees, vendors and others who touch our business. We can be trusted to deliver the truth, even when it may be uncomfortable. When we say we will do something, we follow through.
We understand that clear communication is the key to our success. We respectfully listen to each other to understand different perspectives and viewpoints. We make sure that our ideas, thoughts and directions are clearly understood by others.
We recognize that fulfillment of our mission and opportunities for growth can only be accomplished through strong financial management. We seek business opportunities that will enhance long-term security.
Meet Our Leadership Team
WENDY MILES ROBBINS
Executive President and Owner
Wendy Miles Robbins is President and Owner of Miles Printing. Her responsibilities include high-level account management, strategic planning, business development and risk assessment.Miles Printing takes a unique approach in how we partner with our clients. Our level of expertise goes beyond putting ink on paper. Each client has a specific set of marketing goals and needs. We build the relationship around those needs. As an example, our phamaceutical customers have to comply by their industry’s ever-changing FDA compliance regulations. We make it our job to know & understand those regulations. One result that came out of this effort was the implementation of our “Zero-Defect” policy. We’ve built specific SOP’s around this policy and measure our performance based on this policy. This gives our pharma customers peace of mind when they hand over an important project to Miles. This same philosophy is held for all of our clients no matter how unique their needs are. We go above and beyond the “transactional”.
ANGI SOWERS DUNLAVY
VP of Sales
Angi Sowers Dunlavy has been in the printing and communications industry for over 30 years, and has seen tremendous growth and change in the way messages are communicated. Her favorite thing about working with her clients is joining them in their mission of growing their companies and their brand. She brings her years of experience and innovation to all of her clients on each project, helping them to succeed.
Life Science companies; Medical Device Industry; Pharmaceutical; Multi Channel Marketing and print.
Our combination of facilities and equipment are like no other in the Midwest
Our facilities are expansive and offer intelligent workflow through the entire production and fulfillment process. Over the years, we’ve made capital investments where it means something in real dollars and cents to our customers.
With over 120,000 square feet of operations, our integrated suite of printing, mailing and fulfillment facilities are a sound and solid investment in our clients. We provide our clients with confidence that they deserve.
Certified To Ensure the Best
Women’s Business Enterprise
With Miles Printing you get a 100% certified, woman-owned business partner who knows the importance of diversity.
G7 Master Colorspace Facility
G7® is Idealliance’s industry-leading set of specifications for achieving gray balance and is the driving force for achieving visual similarity across all print processes.
EPA Green Power Partner
We have been operating on 100% Green Power since October 2, 2008,
cGMP in Fulfillment
The FDA ensures the quality of drug products by carefully monitoring drug manufacturers’ compliance with its Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
FSC 100%, FSC Mix, FSC Recycled for production of printed material using the transfer system.
SCS Global Services ensured our products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Certified ISO 9001:2015 Company
Our Quality Management System (QMS) documents the company’s best practices, allowing us to better satisfy the expectations of our customers and stay ISO 9001:2015 certified.
We have the proper Physical, Administrative, and Technical safeguards in place to keep PHI and ePHI secure.
Miles Printing is a role model and industry leader for environmentally conscious practices. We’re judicious in our use of materials and consumption of energy and we constantly research new ways to recycle and reuse. We educate our team about clean business practices and we encourage our vendors and customers to work with us in this endeavor. Through continuous improvement and measurement, we reduce our impact on the planet and preserve natural resources for future generations.
- First Indiana business to purchase 100% Green Power*
- 5th business nationwide to purchase 100% Green Power*
- Ranked 10th in the United States for top annual Green Power* purchases among printers
- Installed closed-loop reuse & recycle system for fountain solutions so waste is not sent into the septic
- Use 2% VOC soy inks reducing our air emissions such that we no longer require an air permit
- Our inks are recycled, not sent to landfills
- Recycles plastic waste from press, shrink-wrap material and plastic drink bottles
- Recycles cardboard, aluminum cans, metal from skid bands, and office paper
- Eliminated Styrofoam cups in our building
- Established recycling program for employees’ material from home
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Power Partnership
- Reduce administrative/office paper usage company-wide by 50%
- Continue to research vendors’ environmental policies and make a part of their vendor rating
- Continue our research of environmental groups and seek potential partnerships
- Continue to make facility improvements to make our building more energy-efficient through lighting and overall power usage